Standard+ is the entry-level system from Transas and meet all IMO and SOLAS ECDIS regulations. You can benefit from advanced technology in a simple package along with the quality and service expected from Transas.
Navi-Sailor 4000 ECDIS is a navigation information system that displays full positional information from navigation sensors on electronic navigational charts. The system is designed to assist the officer in charge of the navigational watch (OOW) in route planning and monitoring.
Navi-Sailor 4000 ECDIS Standard+ brings the following functions:
- Available in both Panel Computer solution, as well as separate with Computer and Display
- Navi-Sailor 4000 ECDIS Software
- Basic ECDIS Functions
- User Configurations for display settings
- Docking Mode
- Reference points for mooring operations
- Dual Chart Panel
- Left Chart Panel (Conning)
- Target Simulator
- Ports database
- Route Planning Functions;
- Quick distance calculator
- AIS, ARPA and Target Management
- Additional Sensors (Echo Sounder, Wind Sensor, Water Temperature);
- Navtex Interface
An extensive range of additional hardware solutions and software options are available for Standard+.