Navmaster ECDIS is a well-established Electronic Chart Display and Information System, incorporating the input of many navigators. It is fully compliant at low capital cost, minimal through-life costs and superior training & support services. It delivers clear functionality and ease of use in the familiar Windows interface. Traditional navigation skills can be carried out in a modern software application.
Flexible hardware combinations make Navmaster ECDIS as easy to install in existing ships as in newbuilds, from VLCC bridges to offshore support vessels. Retrofit installations can take place within sailing schedules, and a complete after-sale training and support service is offered.
- Advanced route planning & plan documentation
- GPS, Gyro, speed log, AIS, ARPA, heading, depth, wind, Navtex
- Easy chart install & updating via email or internet
- Onscreen access to all main commands
- Admiralty AIO, TotalTide & e-Navigator compatible
- Voyage data replay for incident analysis
- Autopilot control
- Type-specific Familiarisation: onboard, ashore, via internet
- Radar image overlay unit — simple to retro-fit
- Remote diagnostics
- Pay As You Sail chart option
- Single ECDIS easily upgradeable to dual via network cable
- Weather information/ routing: links to MeteoGroup’s Ship Performance Optimisation System (SPOS)